Friday 23 November 2012

Been a while since I last wrote

So, it's been quite a while since I last wrote on here, I've been so busy with college & seeing my boyfriend that I hardly have time, but since he's back at work again I have more time to myself.. Not that I want it :( anyways..

So much has happened.
My family actually don't even want to know me, not that I care but seriously they're bullies.. Can't stand them.

& then yesterday, my child's 'sperm donor' Said he knew 'everything about my life' I was like wtf I haven't even spoken to you properly for like 1 & a half years.. It turns out one of my boyfriends 'friends' at work had been telling my ex loads of bullshit. I dont know why a random person I've never heard of in my life would want to speak about me like they did.. What a cubt. My ex chose to have nothing to do with me or his 'daughter' & that's the way it's staying. The horrible words he said are unforgivable, he doesn't deserve my daughter. I'm just so so glad she has her daddy robin. My boyfriend is so perfect with her, she absolutely adores him. My ex is just a fuckin loser who can't stand the fact Gracie calls my boyfriend daddy. But he is, he's much more of a man and father than he ever could be.

I'm so proud of my boyfriend. He's actually amazing. :)

Moving on.. I passed 4 exams this week which I'm very proud of. I passed my manicure, pedicure & M&P anatomy and physiology. Go me!

I'm loving college tbh & Gracie loves going to her childminders :)

Life is actually looking good.

I have my babyg & my robin, they're all I really need to be honest. My world. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment