Sunday 4 November 2012

MyRobo;

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year. The moment when we first spoke to each other, I knew there was something special between us. We've had our ups & downs, what couple doesn't? All I know is, I love him with all my heart. We have been through so much already it's unbelievable, every time we have a down moment, we always come back 10x stronger. I honestly believe that he is the one for me, the one I'm going to live with, marry & have more children with. He is my prince, he treats me like his princess. He's there when I need to talk, there when I need to rant, there when I need a cuddle & there when I need a cry. He's not just my boyfriend he's also my best friend. I'm so grateful to have him in my life, I'm so lucky to be able to say that he's all mine. Even though my daughter may not be his by blood, he's the best father to her. He plays with her, he helps her, he teaches her & most of all loves her. Such a gorgeous boyfriend & amazing daddy. I love you Robin Nieuwoudt, always. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment