Monday 5 November 2012

Today

My princess & I are still very poorly.. Cannot wait for this illness to leave us alone. We both went to the doctors & have antibiotics to take for a week, hopefully by Thursday we are both better & I can go to college & Gracie can go play at the childminders :)

Bought Gracie some Christmas presents today, she has a new doll coming, it has long brown hair, it's gorge! Also got her another book.

So I've already got her;
Doll
2 peppa books
2 in the night garden books
1 Christmas book

I'm going to also buy;
A dolls cot
Doll clothes
Some baths toys
Peppa pig cushion & duvet set
Farm playset
Maybe a new dolls pram
& I don't have a clue what else! Maybe a few more dollies.

I was going to get her a letter from Santa but would rather wait till next year, she may understand a lot more :)

So anyway.. Geordie shore is on in 35 mins & I'm flipping excited!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment